Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: J.I.B. SCHEDULE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    J.I.B. SCHEDULE

    if anyone has the schedule for norton this year in football could they please post it!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B. SCHEDULE

    8/24 @ RC
    8/31 Vs Appy
    9/7 vs Kelly
    9/21 @ PV
    9/28 vs Coeburn
    10/5 @ Pound
    10/12 @ Honaker
    10/19 vs TW
    10/26 vs Clintwood
    11/2 @ GC

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B. SCHEDULE

    thanx man

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B. SCHEDULE

    burton 7-3 or 8-2. just my thoughts.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B. SCHEDULE

    I am thinking 8-2 at the worst with no major injuries and a possiblity of going 10-0 again this year. That would be a hard acomplishment but it is definately possible. It will be how far the line can take them as everyone has said. It doesn't matter if you have a great QB and skill position players if they don't have time to get the ball in their hands. I think they will be OK though, just my 2 pennies worth.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B. SCHEDULE

    iagree i say either 10-0 or 9-1 with the possibility of playing campbell in the state final which if it happens would be one heck of a game!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •